Hotels near Ecuador for History Buffs
- 015 reviews
Ecuador gets a bit overlooked - other than the Galapagos Islands - but it has loads to offer and is small enough that you can pack lots in without lots...
- Av Joaquin Orrantia -in Front Of The Mall Del Sol, Guayaquil, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Guayaquil hotelsDistance: 120.2 mi1 review
We stayed at the Hotel Sheraton during our visit to Guayaquil. It was conveniently located in the center of the city to many of the sites we wanted to visit,...Popular with
- 12La Buena Vida, Davis, CA, USARanked #1 overall in Ayampe hotelsDistance: 3933.9 mi1 review
The service was amazing! They even have a little spa and offer surf lessons
- 13KM 86 Ruta Del Sol, Ayampe, EcuadorRanked #2 overall in Ayampe hotelsDistance: 181.5 mi1 review
The service was amazing! The best breakfast ever! They even have a spa and offer surf lessons
- Luis Cordero, Quito Canton, EcuadorRanked #14 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 114.4 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
We stayed here before and after our Galapagos trip with Mountain Travel Sobek. It was the perfect place to simply rest. Rooms were comfortable and the staff was first-rate. The...Popular with
- 15Puerto Villamil, Isabela Galapagos Islands, EcuadorRanked #2 overall in Puerto Villamil hotelsDistance: 885.9 mi2 reviews
Beach front property with direct access to one of the most powdery and softest sandy beach I have been. The Red Mangrove is part of a chain of hotels on...
- Av 9 de Octubre 432 y Banquerizo Moreno, Guayaquil 7524, EcuadorRanked #5 overall in Guayaquil hotelsDistance: 119.9 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Very centrally located hotel just walking distance to the Malecon and various other city sights, the Hampton Inn by Hilton is a great business hotel that offers complimentary airport transfer,...Popular with
- 17Via a la Loberia, EcuadorRanked #1 overall in Floreana hotels1 review
We spent one night here at the Floreana Lodge managed by the Red Mangrove group. All the cabins here have ocean views and if timed just right, spectacular sunsets can...Popular with
- 18Guayaquil, EcuadorRanked #6 overall in Guayaquil hotelsDistance: 59.6 mi1 review
- 19Julio Zaldumbide 397 y Valladolid, Quito 00000, EcuadorRanked #24 overall in Quito hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 20Ranked #27 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 5367.3 mi1 review
22-room hotel in one of the most traditional streets in the city (windows are thankfully insulated from the noise outside), opened by restuarateur Santiago Jarrin. Some of the contemporary touches...