- 0516 reviews
Ecuador gets a bit overlooked - other than the Galapagos Islands - but it has loads to offer and is small enough that you can pack lots in without lots...
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Papallacta hotelsDistance: 100.9 mi54 reviews
This is my absolute favorite place to stay in Ecuador. The hotel and cabin-style cottages are luxurious and cozy, and the hot springs are life changing! If you have a...Popular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Villamil hotelsDistance: 886.0 mi4.54 reviews
Nature Galapagos makes the best tour packages for the Galapagos island. I booked a 12 day tour package booked which included deep sea diving tours, which I enjoyed a lot....Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Angochagua hotelsDistance: 143.8 mi53 reviews
Pricy, but worth it. Exclusive trail ride on their very own breed of horses to the condor rehab project, delicious lunch in the historic dining room, guided tour of the...Popular with
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Ayora hotelsDistance: 842.0 mi52 reviews
Wonderful ocean front hotel that is a full service resort that offers scuba, kayaking, tours, a wonderful in house restaurant, and fantastic interaction w the wild life here. The service...
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 114.6 mi3.53 reviews
Great value, central local, comfortable rooms, friendly service, all checked meaning if I ever return to Quito, I cannot imagine staying anywhere else. Right in the center of the Plaza...Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 113.7 mi52 reviews
The Plaza Grande is located right in the political heart of Quito. It is literally next door to the Presidential Palace, the Archbishop’s home, the public library and several significant...Popular with
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Cotopaxi National Park hotelsDistance: 82.6 mi51 review
Man, I can't say enough good things about this refugio. Perched between the Cotopaxi glacier and it's alpine lava field, the place feels like a cozy mountain lodge on Mars....Popular with
- 8Ranked #4 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 113.7 mi52 reviews
One of the most recent upscale hotels to open in Quito and so far the best one too. There are 31 rooms in this restored historic mansion, right in the...Popular with
- 9Ranked #3 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 0.0 mi5
- 10Ranked #6 overall in Quito hotelsDistance: 113.3 mi52 reviews
Great spot in a terrific neighborhood away from the not so great elements of the Mariscal.