Edison Hotel Times Square
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Edison Hotel Times SquareMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Feb 02, 2014
No one would claim this is a good hotel. but it is cheap and cheerful and ideal for theatre-going. It's on Times Square and the rooms are small but serviceable.
- Edison Hotel Times SquareFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
If you love art deco as I do you will think you are in heaven. Loved the location. Our room was on the small side, but the bathroom was big & clean. Loved hanging out in the lobby areas. Also, the restaurants attached to this hotel were the best. Great value. I'd stay here again & again.
Good!25 reviews across the web.
- Location100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- FoodFood is delicious. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests gave positive feedback.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 68% of guests had positive things to say about it.