Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Edmonton hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
All I have to say is you must go there at LEAST one in your life, ( dont get the Hollywood room )Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Edmonton hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Don't stay on the Hollywood floor if you have kids. There are plenty of floors for families with children
- Ranked #3 overall in Edmonton hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Matrix was a good hotel choice for my stay in Edmonton. The hotel itself is beautiful with comfy sofas to lounge in the lobby area, free breakfast with a...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
Great food, a fun casino and wonderful entertainment at this hotel. Friendly staff, very clean rooms and a fun place to stay when in the city. Shuttle buses run to...
- Ranked #5 overall in Edmonton hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Awesome hotel so nice¡¡!!!
- Ranked #6 overall in Edmonton hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Hotel MacDonald is one classy and architecturally ample lady. Coming from the south, you see it standing high on the bank overlooking the North Saskatchewan River Valley. It's one...
- 7Ranked #8 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
- 8Ranked #7 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
- Ranked #9 overall in Edmonton hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
When I come to Edmonton on business, I either stay here or in Sherwood Park. This is a nice Westin, with large comfortable rooms, flat screen TVs, good internet services,...Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Edmonton hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Nice enough hotel. All the elevators were working. Great room size. Alright town view Interior design getting a tad shabby. NO fridge! SADNESS Loud noises can echo into the room.Popular with