Hotels for Foodies in Edmonton
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Edmonton hotels3 reviews
All I have to say is you must go there at LEAST one in your life, ( dont get the Hollywood room )Popular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Edmonton hotels2 reviews
his is attached to the mall....a hotel attached to the mall. i don't know why you'd want that but it's rather convenient if all you came to edmonton was the...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Edmonton hotels2 reviews
This hotel was renovated a few years ago and now has the clean, spare lines typical of contemporary design. The lobby is attractive with lots of windows which do not...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
Great food, a fun casino and wonderful entertainment at this hotel. Friendly staff, very clean rooms and a fun place to stay when in the city. Shuttle buses run to...
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
Awesome hotel so nice¡¡!!!Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Edmonton hotels2 reviews
The Hotel MacDonald is one classy and architecturally ample lady. Coming from the south, you see it standing high on the bank overlooking the North Saskatchewan River Valley. It's one...
- 7Ranked #8 overall in Edmonton hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
When I come to Edmonton on business, I either stay here or in Sherwood Park. This is a nice Westin, with large comfortable rooms, flat screen TVs, good internet services,...Popular with
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #10 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
Nice enough hotel. All the elevators were working. Great room size. Alright town view Interior design getting a tad shabby. NO fridge! SADNESS Loud noises can echo into the room.Popular with
- 10Hotel Class:Ranked #13 overall in Edmonton hotels1 review
My friend had her wedding in the Devonshire Room located downstairs earlier this June. The room was perfect for the small party. Reception staff was friendly and offered great local...