Things to do in Edmonton
- 27424 118th Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5B CanadaRanked #2 overall in Edmonton things to do8 reviews
Seven minutes away, current home of th Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Oil Kings. Main venue for feature concerts. Connected to Northlands Park Race Track and The Edmonton Expo Centre, a...
- 411100 Stadium Road, Edmonton, AB T5H CanadaRanked #4 overall in Edmonton things to do8 reviews
Three minutes away or a 15 minute walk. Home of the Edmonton Eskimos CFL football team. Also hosts many major concerts including ACDC, The Rolling Stones, U2 as well as...
- 512845 102nd Ave., Edmonton, AB T5N CanadaRanked #5 overall in Edmonton things to do9 reviews
Awesome way to spend a good part of the day. Museum is amazing and has regular changing feature exhibits and special events, also adjacent to river valley trails. Has a...Popular with
- 69718 107th Street, Edmonton, AB T5K CanadaRanked #6 overall in Edmonton things to do4 reviews
Really beautiful gardens all around the legislature. The building itself is quite nice and the tours are pretty fun. All the underground tunnels make for some fun exploring and the...Popular with
- 711000 Stadium Road, Edmonton, AB T5H CanadaRanked #7 overall in Edmonton things to do4 reviews
I like watching Canadian Football League (CFL) games and got my start watching the old Sacramento Gold Miners. Players such as Doug Flutie and Jeff Garcia have come out the...
- 82 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Edmonton things to do5 reviews
The design of this building is said to mimic the river flowing through our grid-system neighbourhoods. I absolutely love this building. It's just so weird.
- 1011410 Kingsway Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5G CanadaRanked #10 overall in Edmonton things to do4 reviews
10 minutes away to a great place to spend a good part of the day. Much can be learned, you can sit in the cockpits of many historic airplanes, from...Popular with