Things to do for Adventure Travelers in Edmonton
Recommended for You
- 1Site 4 RR 1, Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton, AB T8L 2N7, CanadaRanked #15 overall in Edmonton things to do4 reviews
Elk Island National Park is located about a half an hour drive from Edmonton. There is just a fee per car to enter, payable at the visitor’s center. The park...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 57424 118th Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5B CanadaRanked #2 overall in Edmonton things to do8 reviews
Seven minutes away, current home of th Edmonton Oilers and Edmonton Oil Kings. Main venue for feature concerts. Connected to Northlands Park Race Track and The Edmonton Expo Centre, a...
- 711100 Stadium Road, Edmonton, AB T5H CanadaRanked #4 overall in Edmonton things to do8 reviews
I've been to Commonwealth Stadium twice to cheer on the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League. It also helps to go with friends who know the rules of this...
- 812845 102nd Ave., Edmonton, AB T5N CanadaRanked #5 overall in Edmonton things to do9 reviews
Awesome way to spend a good part of the day. Museum is amazing and has regular changing feature exhibits and special events, also adjacent to river valley trails. Has a...Popular with
- 1011000 Stadium Road, Edmonton, AB T5H CanadaRanked #7 overall in Edmonton things to do4 reviews
I like watching Canadian Football League (CFL) games and got my start watching the old Sacramento Gold Miners. Players such as Doug Flutie and Jeff Garcia have come out the...