Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Egypt
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- Ranked #1 overall in Cairo hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a nice property in the Garden City area of Cairo -- next to the Nile and very close to the Egyptian Museum. The style of the hotel is...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #3 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels3 reviews
The very best of hotel all over the world is the Royal Grand Azure because every room is 44 m2 with a big double bathroom :) The room color is...
- Ranked #7 overall in Cairo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Exquisite. Location is key when lounging by the Nile. Sofitel packs the magic of all things Egyptian :from hotel decor, to the mesmerizing Nile to the distant Pyramids to the...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Aswan hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Really loved it, it's real palace & you fell that you are in the history, looking over the amazing Nile.
- 5Ranked #1 overall in AZ Zamalek hotels1 review
- 6Ranked #10 overall in Giza hotels1 review
Its an old resort hotel with pools good view of the pyramids. Its 4 stars but a lot better than the 5 star supposedly, Mercure in the same area. Service...Popular with
- 7Ranked #11 overall in Giza hotels1 review
This was the former Sofitel resort hotel. In this huge hotel can you imagine there is only 1 tiny elevator? If there are many of you it will take ages...
- 8Ranked #5 overall in Aswan hotelsHotel Class: 5Popular with
- 9Ranked #47 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotelsHotel Class: 5Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Siwa hotelsPopular with