Hotels for LGBT in Egypt
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Cairo hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a nice property in the Garden City area of Cairo -- next to the Nile and very close to the Egyptian Museum. The style of the hotel is...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Giza hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Every visitor to Cairo should spend at least 1 night here. The property has a prime location next to the pyramids and provides a great venue for leisurely enjoying them...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Giza hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A great hotel in a beautiful location with rooms overlooking the zoo of Cairo. The level of service outstanding and the staff more than professional at all departments. Highly recommended...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a lovely property and after leaving to see other parts of Sharm El Sheikh, this is the only place I would consider staying. The grounds of the hotel...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Luxor hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a truly distinctive property. The hotel has done an excellent job of preserving the heritage of the building and one can't help but feel that they have stepped...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Aswan hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The property is in a fantastic location on Elephantine Island. The building looks a bit like a 1970s bunker but has been refurbished and is very attractive on the inside....
- Ranked #6 overall in Hurghada hotels2 reviews
Huge territory, beautiful but cold swimming pools, beach, bars, restaurants, stores. Quite good rooms, everyday cleaning, bathroom kit, TV, conditioning, balconies, good food (all inclusive). Almost all stuff is pleasant,...
- 9Ranked #14 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I didn't like this hotel at all. Despite of very picturesque territory and cinvinient location on the Soho Square with singing fountain, the service anf staff's behavior leave much to...
- Ranked #16 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Really nice hotel! the personnel is extremely polite, cheerful and restrained. The territpry is nice, it is really beauty spot - decorative waterfalls, streams, many plants, flowers and greenery. Animation...Popular with