Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Egypt
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #6 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Cairo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Exquisite. Location is key when lounging by the Nile. Sofitel packs the magic of all things Egyptian :from hotel decor, to the mesmerizing Nile to the distant Pyramids to the...Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
good internet speed, good location, best bar, nice rooms.. Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couplePopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Alexandria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Nuweiba hotels2 reviews
This might be one of the most relaxed places on earth. Thatched bungalows and a massive communal area. Ocean side chill areas that give you views of the saudi arabian...
- Ranked #1 overall in Aswan hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Really loved it, it's real palace & you fell that you are in the history, looking over the amazing Nile.
- Ranked #12 overall in Cairo hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the nicest hotels you can stay in, and it is conveniently close to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. You can actually walk to the museum from the hotel....Popular with
- 8Ranked #26 overall in Cairo hotels1 review
Clean accommodating hostel in a really interesting part of the city. A 10 minute walk (not including the insane traffic crossings) from Tahrir square. They can help you arrange any...
- 9Ranked #10 overall in Giza hotels1 review
Its an old resort hotel with pools good view of the pyramids. Its 4 stars but a lot better than the 5 star supposedly, Mercure in the same area. Service...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Siwa hotelsPopular with