Hotels for Wellness in Egypt
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- Ranked #1 overall in Cairo hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a nice property in the Garden City area of Cairo -- next to the Nile and very close to the Egyptian Museum. The style of the hotel is...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #3 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels3 reviews
The very best of hotel all over the world is the Royal Grand Azure because every room is 44 m2 with a big double bathroom :) The room color is...
- Ranked #6 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Cairo hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I'm always in two minds when it comes to staying in one of the 'chain gang' and if you travelled frequently to Eastern Europe and Arab countries during the 1970s,...Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Cairo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Exquisite. Location is key when lounging by the Nile. Sofitel packs the magic of all things Egyptian :from hotel decor, to the mesmerizing Nile to the distant Pyramids to the...Popular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
good internet speed, good location, best bar, nice rooms.. Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couplePopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Aswan hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Really loved it, it's real palace & you fell that you are in the history, looking over the amazing Nile.
- Ranked #12 overall in Cairo hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the nicest hotels you can stay in, and it is conveniently close to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. You can actually walk to the museum from the hotel....Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Hurghada hotels2 reviews
Huge territory, beautiful but cold swimming pools, beach, bars, restaurants, stores. Quite good rooms, everyday cleaning, bathroom kit, TV, conditioning, balconies, good food (all inclusive). Almost all stuff is pleasant,...
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Giza hotels1 review
Its an old resort hotel with pools good view of the pyramids. Its 4 stars but a lot better than the 5 star supposedly, Mercure in the same area. Service...Popular with