Hotels near Egypt for History Buffs
- 086 reviews
I know what you’re thinking - Egypt? Really Graham? Hasn’t Egypt as a travel destination already been done to death (on the Nile)?? Yes it has, since possibly before the...
- Nearby Hotels
Recommended for You
- Yaraa, Bab Al Louq, Abdin, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Giza hotelsDistance: 219.8 mi8 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The first time I discovered this absolute gem of a hotel was after a long, dry afternoon exploring the Pyramids at Giza. There, like a mirage, was this wedding cake...Popular with
- Corniche El Nile St, Luxor, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Luxor hotelsDistance: 137.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a truly distinctive property. The hotel has done an excellent job of preserving the heritage of the building and one can't help but feel that they have stepped...Popular with
- Abtal Al Tahrir St, Aswan 0, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Aswan hotelsDistance: 230.3 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Really loved it, it's real palace & you fell that you are in the history, looking over the amazing Nile.Popular with
- 4Peace Road, Sharm El Sheikh 317, EgyptRanked #13 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotelsDistance: 238.6 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A Must For All Sun Worshipers.visit the Bed-win, Tribes People,wonderful Snorkelling, Quad Biking Desert Safari's. Lots Of History. We Loved It.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Om El Seid Hill | P.O. Box 116, Sharm El Sheikh, EgyptRanked #3 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotelsDistance: 225.6 mi3 reviews
The very best of hotel all over the world is the Royal Grand Azure because every room is 44 m2 with a big double bathroom :) The room color is...
- Ras Nusrani | Sharks Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 203, EgyptRanked #6 overall in Sharm El Sheikh hotelsDistance: 234.7 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Corniche El Nil | Po Box 60, Cairo 11511, EgyptRanked #6 overall in Cairo hotelsDistance: 224.4 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I'm always in two minds when it comes to staying in one of the 'chain gang' and if you travelled frequently to Eastern Europe and Arab countries during the 1970s,...Popular with
- 19 Alfi Bey Street, Cairo, EgyptRanked #18 overall in Cairo hotelsDistance: 226.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of Cairo's best-kept secrets is this former British officers club which then became an annex to the legendary (and long since gone Shepherds Hotel). Rooms are atmospheric but basic...Popular with
- Safaga Rd, Hurghada, EgyptRanked #12 overall in Hurghada hotelsDistance: 191.8 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- El Remaya Square - Pyramids, EgyptRanked #1 overall in Nazlat as Samman hotelsDistance: 220.1 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
If you are an Egyptian history buff and plan to focus your time in Cairo on the pyramids and the Sphinx, then this is a perfect hotel location for you....Popular with