Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- El BeaterioFirst to Review
Santo Domingo's zona colonial, or historic district, is definitely worth a visit if you're flying into the local airport--it's teeming with things to see, restaurants to eat at, and bars to hang out at. There are tons of places to stay here, in all price ranges, but El Beaterio, a renovated nunnery, is one of my go-tos--it has old world charm with modern amenities like air-con and WiFi. Breakfast, which is served in a cozy dining room with a view of a lush courtyard, is included too. All that for around $60.Recommended for:
Excellent!210 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- InternetVery good internet connection.
- Free Hi Speed Internet