This is a fantastic resort in Fajardo, complete with an entertaining casino, a golf resort, and plenty of places to eat, drink, and swim. There is even a water park on site.
Restaurants near El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club
- 6130.15 mi30.15 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
- 6226.38 mi26.38 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
Seaside Rest & BarPopular withFoodies
- 6333.26 mi33.26 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club
Obviously has benefited from Anthony Bourdain's coverage of the place. It has doubled in size from when it was on the show. One of the few Lechonera's in Guavate that was open during the week. All of the food we tried was very good. I've heard it is fun to go on the weekends for the live music and festive ...Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 6429.59 mi29.59 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
You won't find a lot of fine dining in PR but Pikayo manages to keep it upscale without overdoing it or feeling out of place. The chicharon risotto is a must order
- 6522.51 mi22.51 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
To get here: Car - Take PR 187 out of San Juan. You'll drive along the beach and start to notice delicious smells emitting from the various booths, stalls, and resturants along the side of the road. Pull over, park, and wander until something strikes your fancy. Salsa blares, people laugh, dogs bark, babies cry...San Juan locals come here to ...Popular withBackpackersBudgetLocal
- 6628.55 mi28.55 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
Great find! Recommended by our hotel hostess, we never would have stopped there on our own. It's split into two areas, the deli counter and the restaurant. The regular restaurant menu was a little pricey but the deli menu was perfect and the sandwiches were delicious, and huge. Will definitely be back for more.
- 6729.17 mi
- 6829.6 mi
- 6926.44 mi26.44 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
For steak and meat lovers, this restaurant is amazing.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesFamilies
- 7028.08 mi28.08 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 reviewPopular withLocal
- 7128.79 mi28.79 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
Vegetarian Veggie, quasi vegan cuisine. Succulent ginger and basil lemonades, called "infusions", veggie wraps and burgers. Serving also reasonably priced daily specials. Look for the storefront with a Happy Cow Mural opposite a McDonald's.Popular withVegetarian
- 7231.0 mi
- 7329.38 mi
- 7426.1 mi26.1 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
Great restaurant, bakery. Outdoor dining, next to Condominio Verde Mar
- 7530.38 mi30.38 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
We visited this Puerto Rican restaurant towards the end of our holiday and the food and service did not disappoint. Good portions so why not share a starter. Would visit again for a special ocassion. Try the Calamari with a sweet sesame taste, the Grilled snapper (with head attached) or the Chicken kabobs. About $50 pp with a bottle of ...
- 7630.72 mi30.72 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
Besides having chairs that break... The food was superb. The service matched the food in quality.
- 7729.35 mi
- 7829.0 mi29.0 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club1 review
Molinis Naitive Cuisine is a perfect match if you want to eat what we Puertoricans refer to as "criollo" or local cuisine. The place has a nice size so it doesn't feel overcrowded and you won't feel that the waiter is going to forget about that glass of water as it often happens in other industrial size restaurants that serve ...
- 7930.18 mi
- 8021.77 mi21.77 mi from El Conquistador Resort and Golf Club
Usual Starbucks offerings, there are two outlets at the hotel, one by reception and the other in the small shopping precinct at the hotel. The US Starbucks card is not accepted due to "technical issues" but you get a tiny discount, about $1. No credit cards at the Reception outlet either, just room charge or cash.