This is by far my favorite bar in Costa Rica. It's gets a mixed crowd of young college students and adventure seekers heading out to surf, fish, scuba, zip line, etc...They have a good selection of local beers and mixed drinks. Lively spot with a chill Pura Vida atmosphere
Restaurants near El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte
- 10.52 miBetween 7 & 9 Street, San Jose, Costa Rica0.52 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.
- 20.63 mi
- 30.62 miNature Escape, 5 Calle 5, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica0.62 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 40.31 miCalle 15, Frente de la Plaza de la Democracia, San Jose, Costa Rica0.31 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
Amusing, built to foreigners restaurant is the best translation to ‘Nuestra Tierra’. It serves good, overpriced local flavors. The overwhelming décor with its hanging ornaments including flags, onions, pots and pans is similar to a Christmas three. The ambiance is slightly uncomfortable with its numerous attendants zig-zagging the floor, persistently checking in with guests — at least for solo souls.
- 51.53 mi101, San Vicente, Costa Rica1.53 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 62.44 mi
- 718.02 mi18.02 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 89.95 mi
- 98.75 mi
- 1015.05 miCalle 11; Avenidas 6 y 8, San Jose Costa Rica15.05 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change of pace and offers something for everyone. The location is very nice and the service is super friendly and helpful. A good place for small to medium sized groups.Popular with
- 115.13 mi5 km de la Iglesia de Aserrí, ASERRí Costa Rica5.13 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...
- 1216.84 miCosta Rica16.84 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 1321.58 mi21.58 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte3 reviews
Excellent meals for a price so low it's hard to believe. From one of our renters: eat appetizers or share a meal, or go with an appetite!
- 1421.58 miHwy 321.58 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte4 reviews
– closed Mondays - serves traditional Mexican food We would recommend the shrimp or the quesadillas. We have had tenants that raved about the lobster and went back for more. We have never tried it. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, go 3-4 miles. It is on the right hand side.Popular with
- 1522.04 miAvenida 5, Atenas, Costa Rica22.04 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte
Usually closed Monday and Tuesday; however, she often closes randomly on other days too. – serves Italian food This is the fanciest restaurant in town. It is an Italian restaurant. Alida, the owner, is from Italy. She hand tosses the pizzas in front of you and cooks them in a stone oven. We highly recommend ordering the pizza here. It ...
- 1622.35 miCosta Rica22.35 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte2 reviews
closed on Wednesdays – serves traditional Costa Rican food This is our favourite restaurant in town. It is very cheap and the food is good. The menu is divided into bocas and platos. The bocas are an appetizer portion. Basically, it is the main part of the dish without the sides of rice, beans, etc. The bocas are cheap, and ...
- 1721.42 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica21.42 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte2 reviews
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food and some BBQ. This restaurant has under gone a big face-lift in the last couple of years. We have not eaten here often since the renovations occurred so we cannot offer many recommendations, but we would recommend the quesadilla. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the ...
- 1821.58 miCentro21.58 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves a wide variety of food. The presentation of the food is well done. Directions: Kiddy corner to the park in the center of town, down the street from the Banco ...
- 1921.72 mi707, Atenas, Costa Rica21.72 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
closed Mondays – serves a variety of breakfast and lunch items If you are looking to hang out with the Gringo population in Atenas, this is the place to go. They serve a delicious Sunday brunch three times a month. Directions: From the house, follow the road back into town. It is on the left hand side of the road ...
- 2021.58 miAtenas, Costa Rica21.58 mi from El Cuartel de la Boca del Monte1 review
Café – German owned, serves a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes (including German sausage) Another favourite hangout spot for the Gringo population in town. This café serves a great breakfast. It also has a delicious carrot cake. It serves a variety of coffees and other desserts as well. Directions: One block west of the park. Located on the second ...