El Luxor Hotel
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!44 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
Dining options at El Luxor Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a children's club. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Luxor property has 25 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a library, a poolside bar, and a concierge desk. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2009.
There are 306 guestrooms at El Luxor Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city, river, or pool views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, triple sheeting, and down blankets. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with stovetops, dishwashers, coffee/tea makers, and kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc). Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, in room safes (accommodate laptops), and dial up Internet access (surcharge). 21 inch high definition televisions have satellite channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request microwaves, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in December 2009.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 450
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 250 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 650
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 400 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EGP 30 (per stay)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.