El Mirador Acapulco Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor8 reviews across the web.
- Room100% said rooms were dirty.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 68% of guests gave positive comments.
- FoodDisappointing food. It had 60% negative mentions.
Dining options at El Mirador Acapulco include a restaurant. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.