El Mouradi Hammamet
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
Mediocre59 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- BeachBeach is so-so. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a marina, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
There are 377 guestrooms at El Mouradi Hammamet. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads, bidets, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 60
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 30 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 112.5
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 56.5 (from 2 to 11 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.