El Palacio Sports Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre531 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 92%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Service78% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Food51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at El Palacio Sports Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property offers small
There are 214 guestrooms at El Palacio Sports Hotel. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: US$ 2.14 per day
- Resort fee: US$ 5 per room, per stay
- Internet access
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker