El Pollo Inka

23705 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505
El Pollo Inka

• El Pollo Inka

If you are craving for Peruvian food, El Pollo Inka is the place to go. They give you free bread rolls, eat while its hot. Their rotisserie chicken is good, very moist and tasty. This is served with a a side of salad and a choice of rice or fries. It is especially yummy when dipped in the spicy green sauce (I can't get enough of this is sauce). I also recommend their saltados.

• El Pollo Inka

I think I speak for majority when I say Costco rotisserie chicken is good. But what if I told you there's a juicier, yummier chicken than costco chicken? The answer is: El Pollo Inka.

El Pollo Inka has the best chicken, literally. The chicken is juicy, tender, and well seasoned. Take a bite out of their chicken and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Hurry, get to my level!

I usually order the 1/2 chicken with rice. Add some green sauce to your rice and boila! The best poultry dish I've ever had is in front of me. Their complimentary cilantro/lime soup is also really good!

I cannot review on other items at el pollo inka for I never had the guts to venture out and try something other than their chicken but their other dishes are good too! If you're not a big chicken fan, they also serve beef and seafood dish too.

My friends loveeeeeee their lomo saltado (beef stir fry with veggies and french fries). I tried a bite of it and it was delish! My friends will vouch that it's worth your visit. :)

• El Pollo InkaPro 2014