Things to do for LGBT in El Salvador
- 3San Salvador, El Salvador2 reviews
- 4Calle Ruben Dario, San Salvador, El Salvador2 reviews
This new massive cathedral, built in 1999, is the most picturesque and remarkable in town. The festive and vibrant façade borders the shrine adorning the portrait of the Divine Savior of the World. The tomb of Archbishop Óscar Romero onsite is the highlight as it is the heart of pilgrimage of the church.
- 5San Salvador, El Salvador1 review
A modest statue erected on top of the grave of the former president of El Salvador on the ‘Plaza las Américas’ in honour of the ‘Divine Savior'. The monument is a major national landmark that is also represented on the local currency.
- 7Av Fray Felipe De Jesus Moraga Sur, Santa Ana, El Salvador
- 20San Salvador, El Salvador