Perfect place to taste local Cuban favorite dishes. Food is excellent and you won't leave hungry, portions are huge. Prices are so economical, I highly recommend for guests on a budget, but quality is more than you would expect for the price. Very nice, family friendly and located 3 1/2 miles from our condo in old town.
Things to do near El Siboney Restaurant for Trendsters
- 410.55 mi0.55 mi from El Siboney Restaurant2 reviews
The photo opportunities alone make a peaceful stroll through these gardens a joy. I am a fan of discovering the quite places too take your breath away and seek some solitude in the middle of mayhem. Check the website this is a very popular wedding site, and they have art displays which add a change in perspective to the amazing ...Popular withBackpackers
- 420.78 mi0.78 mi from El Siboney Restaurant2 reviews
It's called dry because there's no drinking water, which is why some of the islands in the Caribbean are not inhabited. It's a beautiful old fort though. The snorkling is fabulous. There's a ferry that goes over. Take water.Popular withOutdoorFamilies
- 430.96 mi
- 440.7 mi
- 450.98 mi
- 460.72 mi0.72 mi from El Siboney Restaurant2 reviews
Not the scariest tour I've been on, but if you're looking for something to do besides a bar crawl at night in KW, it was pretty fun. It is a lot of walking and the guides are animated with their stories. It gave us a bit of history if nothing more.
- 470.93 mi
- 480.48 mi0.48 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
A photo opp must - the famous 90 miles to Cuba buoy!Popular withLocalFamiliesBackpackers
- 490.92 mi
- 500.88 mi0.88 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
- 510.52 mi
- 520.53 mi0.53 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 reviewPopular withDesignAdventureGreen
- 530.37 mi0.37 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
Clothing, accessories, and items for the home with a surprise dessert bar in the back!
- 540.71 mi0.71 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
A new location for the local famed “Seven Artists” - local artists on display with real Key West staple pieces.
- 550.36 mi0.36 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
The Rum Bar downstairs is Famous for island cocktails and top chef drinks
- 560.82 mi
- 570.7 mi0.7 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
Mojito Joe Charters is a boat charter that does island picnics, snorkeling, and sightseeing from the water. Great crew- but I'm kinda biased because I run it!Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure
- 580.7 mi
- 590.82 mi0.82 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
Jay and Carmenza Pfahl have been creating both traditional and imaginative fine jewelry for Key West locals and tourists alike since 1977. Their creations include a variety of meticulously crafted styles and lines of 14 Karat gold and silver jewelry, and mounted reproduction Spanish treasure coins. Jay sets all types of diamonds, gemstones, and pearls, and specializes in custom made ...
- 600.7 mi0.7 mi from El Siboney Restaurant1 review
Take my bikes on this beautiful bike path that wanders all over Key West and explore like a local. The bike path travels many miles along our coast offering unobstructed Atlantic/Gulf open views and is very safe. The bike path takes you into Key West, along the beaches and into "Old Town". It's a favorite of mine and of so ...Popular withAdventureFamiliesBudget