Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
User ReviewsWrite a review
Check Prices and Availability
- From:$325 / nightLowest price guaranteed
Address:| Bajos del Toro, Costa Rica
Electronic Room Keys
Coffee & Tea Maker
Dining options at El Silencio Lodge and Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet
Balconies offer mountain views. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters, and down blankets. Furnishings include fireplaces and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. A nightly turndown service is offered. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required Shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 7 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.