Restaurants near El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #4 for Luxury Travelers
- 813.65 mi529 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 902913.65 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #44 reviews
Cute but little wine bar with an amazing selection of cheeses, cured meats and even beer. I greatly appreciate the delicate balance of all four they offer! And walking distance to the beach. Be prepared to wait tho!Popular withOutdoorLocalFoodies
- 821.94 mi
- 834.8 mi2640 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 902664.8 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #44 reviews
Party platter is ginormous (you get try a bit of everything); totally recommended for a big group to share among 6 people. But, they do not take RSVPs here, it's first come; first serve here & all of the people in your party have to be present in order to be seated. =( Meat here is very yummy but chicken ...
- 843.11 mi1201 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902913.11 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #4
Handcrafted beers and boutique wines? Yes, please! The Otheroom oozes of sexiness with its dim lighting and cozy seating. For a beer and wine bar, the place is as popping as a club, but much more refined. Since it's one of the hottest spots on Abbot Kinney, there can be a long wait to get inside, but once in, it's ...Popular withTrendstersNightlife
- 852.09 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.09 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #4
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 864.05 mi3414 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 902664.05 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #44 reviews
It can’t all be about fine dining, or even casual dining. Sometimes you just need a greasy (or not so greasy) spoon to call home. I lived within walking distance of The Local Yolk for many years and loved it so much I now drive twenty minutes for the breakfasts I used to wander up the street for. Open only ...
- 873.03 mi1512 Pacific Ave., Venice, CA 902913.03 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #45 reviews
I really like this place - it is a california twist on traditional chinese, with options to have brown rice instead of white, and lots of good vegetarian options. Prices are very reasonable. Its pretty casual - definitely not a date spot - but very tasty.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget
- 882.01 mi4371 Glencoe Ave, Marina del Rey, CA 902922.01 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #4
The ankimo, blue crab hand roll and black cod are phenomenal here! Wow and very traditional - you have to take your shoes off before entering. Hidden gem in mdr!Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters
- 893.26 mi1009 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902913.26 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #4
**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...
- 902.34 mi417 Washington Blvd2.34 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #4
French-Viet wine bar. Ask for owner Hiep Le! Sweet person and always happy to meet you. She's also the star of Oliver Stone's movie " Heaven and Earth" with R Tommy Lee Jones!Popular withFoodiesNightlife
- 913.01 mi24 Windward Ave.3.01 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #43 reviews
#BeStuffed Grab lunch at Larry’s Venice, which is brand-spanking-new and totally awesome because nothing they serve (Brussel Sprout Pizza, Duck & Pistachio Pate, Prime Beef Short Rib Grilled Cheese, etc.) is over $15. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular withNightlifeFamiliesStudents
- 922.86 mi1511 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California2.86 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #43 reviews
Although Kogi tastes amazing at midnight, it would taste amazing at any time of day. I've had my share of short rib burritos since the Korean taco truck craze started, and I must say that Kogi truly blows everyone out of the pickled cabbage water. While I can only speak of the $5 short rib burrito, I can tell you ...Popular withFoodies
- 933.1 mi
- 943.33 miSuite B, 460 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo, CA, United States3.33 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #43 reviews
Which Wich is a decent lunch spot in El Segundo. They offer quick delicious sandwiches! Parking: Parking is not so bad. They have a private lot and I was able to park relatively easily. However, I would expect during rush hours you might need to drive around for a bit. Service: Quick and Nice. You fill you a sandwich bag ...
- 951.58 mi4722 1/4 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1.58 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #43 reviews
I liked the set menu. It was really easy to make decisions. The food, however, was not as I expected. Their reputation precedes them and I had imagined the sushi to be the best I've ever had. To my surprise, their rice was waaaaaaay too fluffy. The servers said that their rice is looser than usual. Looser is fine, but ...Popular withTrendstersFoodiesBusiness
- 964.6 mi
- 972.81 mi
- 982.55 mi
- 993.63 mi
- 1003.12 mi6000 Sepulveda Blvd #1305, Culver City, CA 902303.12 mi from El Torito/Family Restaurant Inc #43 reviews
Crème de la Crepe is located in the Culver City Westfield mall. It is beautifully decorated to make you feel like you’re in a café in France. Even the staff are French. The crepes are delicious and very filling. I prefer the dessert crepes, which are a must try with ice cream on top. Parking can get a little tough ...Popular withFoodies