Elaf Taiba Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Dining options at Elaf Taiba Hotel include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers technology support staff. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
There are 237 guestrooms at Elaf Taiba Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with memory foam mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include fireplaces, desks, ergonomic chairs, and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers, blenders, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have premium cable channels, free movie channels, and Oncommand video. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: SAR 500 per night
- Late check out: SAR 100
- Early check out: SAR 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.