Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center Strip
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 96%Budget Travelers
- 73%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center StripMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Mar 02, 2014
Omg a beautiful hotel. They upgraded my room and I received a room with full kitchen, bath with spa adjacent to the bedroom. Full living room with wall project that projects movies on a massive curtain, that lifts to reveal a view of the strip.
The staff is amazing, and friendly. This has to be my favorite place I stay in Vegas. I've stayed in hottub suites in Luzor, suites in New York, Caesars, and others. This place is the best.
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center StripMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jan 27, 2014
No Con's All Pro's here. On my trip to the Elara Hilton the staff was very personable and inviting and gave you the experience of this property being a home away from home. The rooms are spacious and offers guests full kitchens in all rooms which is great if you are wanting to save money on cooking some of your meals and using it instead to gamble! :-) The decor is warm and the rooms are steps away from the Casino over at the Planet Hollywood Hotel. This hotel is in a prime location of the strip, and is walkable to so many things to do and see.Recommended for:
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center StripSep 13, 2013
I absolutely loved my stay here. It's great for families, or maybe even a group of friends who doesn't want the stereotypical crazy Vegas hotel, and here's why: Smoking isn't allowed in the hotel (phew!), there is no casino in the Elara (though it is connected to Planet Hollywood, which does have a casino), and they really keep the noise level down after 10ish, which is rare for LV.
I didn't get to check out the pool since they were doing some renovations on it, but I loved that the hotel is connected to the Miracle Mile shops. It's located on a great spot of the strip - pretty much close to everything. On my next trip to Vegas, I'm definitely coming back here.Recommended for:
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel-Center StripFirst to ReviewFeb 18, 2013
This hotel was fantastic. Though the lobby/pool area was being renovated, the rooms were amazing. Floor to ceiling windows, 8-foot projector screens, and a jacuzzi in the bedroom all contributed to this being an amazing stay. The jacuzzi worked as advertised, however it started spitting out black masses after running for a little while, which was the only downside to our room.
The hotel is also connected to Planet Hollywood as it does not have a casino on-site. The location is 5-star worthy, as it is across the Strip from the Aria, Cosmopolitan, and Mandarin.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Children Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool
Excellent!9043 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 78%
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.