Element Miami International Airport
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Element Miami International AirportFirst to ReviewNov 27, 2012
Very conveniently situated near MIA airport, although there are some ongoing road works at the moment, which means you have to access the hotel by driving round the block.
The hotel itself is excellent for a short stay, the rooms are studio style with a very reasonable standard of kitchen. The bathroom is minimalist and trendy and the TV/gadget box is a real boys toy. You can hook up your iPad, charge your iPod and phone and there's even a small desk if you want to tap away on your netbook to take advantage of the free wifi.
The free breakfast is a reasonable standard but you might want to get there in front of the "silver surfers" before they turn up ahead of their Caribbean Cruise briefing. That said, there is plenty of casual seating inside and outside the hotel, by the adequate and handy pool area.
Only oddity, in my opinion is that there is a $7 fee for parking on site. Don't get that!
Anyway I would definitely stay here again as a stopover hotel.
Excellent!1666 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- Room89% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.