Decent food. Not so decent service. We went here to eat a quick bite, it wasn't that late on a Friday night, and the restaurant wasn't very full. The server was super attentive in taking our order, and then seemingly disappeared for the remainder of the meal. The place only got less crowded as our meal progressed, so do not ...
Restaurants near Elephant & Castle.
- 10.15 mi26 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 606010.15 mi from Elephant & Castle.
This stuff is terrific especially when it is fresh. The smell when you walk in any of the stores will make your mouth water. Messy, gooey but the best. Make sure you ask for a sample.Popular with
- 20.08 mi
- 30.14 mi
- 40.07 mi0.07 mi from Elephant & Castle.4 reviews
What a fantastic chain coffee place and what a find both in Chicago and Los Angeles! I always find myself yelping religiously for good coffee when I'm on vacation since the bf is such a big coffee snob :) and I can always appreciate a well made latte. We got here in the late afternoon to find that it was ...Popular with
- 50.24 mi
- 60.18 mi108 N State St # 128, Chicago, IL 60602-1616, United States0.18 mi from Elephant & Castle.6 reviews
What can I say? It's a cupcake-lovers paradise. I think the cupcakes taste a bit more like home-made than some of the other ritzy cupcake shops, so I'd spend the calories here!Popular with
- 70.16 mi65 East Washington Street, Chicago, IL 60602-2101, United States0.16 mi from Elephant & Castle.3 reviews
I cannot say enough things about this place. I love everything about it! The food is delicious, and the desserts are outstanding! I've been here a few times, and had nothing short of outstanding service! What I love most about this place is how authentic it is, my grandmother lived in France for a few years, and raves about how ...Popular with
- 80.14 mi
- 90.14 mi225 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL0.14 mi from Elephant & Castle.5 reviews
Douchebag galore. Bring your button down shirt and your lack of knowledge.Popular with
- 100.09 mi201 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60601, United States0.09 mi from Elephant & Castle.2 reviews
Tasty with a cozy vibe. Not too loud, not too over-run with TVs, and tasty food/drink. As a stop in point, it's a great option for dining in the city when you find yourself unsure where to dine. Lots of items on the menu worth having.
- 110.24 mi401 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois0.24 mi from Elephant & Castle.2 reviews
Great spot for 30-somethings to enjoy delightful cocktails and one of the best views in Chicago. We had a great meeting in one of the private room areas.Popular with
- 120.22 mi315 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 606540.22 mi from Elephant & Castle.
Campy chain where the staff treats you with playful disrespect. No frills, huge portions, and pretty good food. It is a fun place to get your hands dirty, and eat some ribs off of butcher paper.
- 130.17 mi
- 140.18 mi130 E. Randolph Street, Prudential Plaza, Chicago, IL 60601, United States0.18 mi from Elephant & Castle.3 reviews
It was an hour wait for Breakfast on a Saturday morning. Not too bad of a wait I guess. By the time we got in we were so hungry and we knew what we wanted. We shared the Los Altos Benedict and upgraded our carb to one of their specialty pancakes the Tiramisu and still had leftovers! Definitely a place ...
- 150.11 mi1 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601-1631, United States0.11 mi from Elephant & Castle.2 reviews
I'm really embarrassed but this was the perfect snack for me when I was shopping at the tower. It was really yummy and hot and fresh! They had such a huge selection for a fast food place in the mall I was surprised. They are cheap and for something that's probably not authentic, they have great flavor and soft buns ...
- 160.07 mi
- 170.03 mi60 E. Lake St., Chicago, IL 60602, United States0.03 mi from Elephant & Castle.2 reviews
- 180.03 mi159 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL0.03 mi from Elephant & Castle.
Chicago has it's own way of doing hot dogs, just like every other food it offers. My out-of-town friends call it "salad on a bun". Start with a poppy seed bun and put a charred frank in it. Top it with a neon green relish, onions, peppers, tomato wedges, and, since the relish isn't enough, a pickle spear. You're not ...
- 190.24 mi
- 200.18 mi