Restaurants near Eliot Hotel
- 370 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215Distance: 0.0 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Charming, elegant, and luxurious; the words that came to my mind upon entering the Eliot Hotel’s marble plated lobby. Each room is a ‘luxury suite’, with glass doors holding down...Popular with
- 1338 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02115Ranked #14 overall in Boston restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
The Trident is a Boston institution. An independent bookstore, its cafe serves salads, breakfast, and various other basic but fresh and delicious food. A great place to browse, buy, and...Popular with
- 2900 Boylston StRanked #11 overall in Boston restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi10 reviews
Lodge chic is best to describe the decor, which is heavy on English-style painting depicting men, hunting and pastoral scenes. The food was tasty, although I'm partial to Smith and...Popular with
- 350 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115Ranked #23 overall in Boston restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Mug #445, and singlehandedly my greatest accomplishment since graduating college. Make sure to try the tater tot poutine. So good that it was a special and when it came off...
- 4907 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115Ranked #49 overall in Boston restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Typical bar with lots of drinks, cheap prices and sticky furniture. They also serve breakfast/brunch which was surprisingly good and very affordable. Considering that this is a very expensive part...Popular with
- 5279a Newbury Street, Boston, MARanked #63 overall in Boston restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi5 reviews
It's not often that I say this about Bolognese outside of Italy, but Cafeteria's bolognese dish was damn good. I'm pretty particular when it comes to pasta, but Cafeteria managed...