Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel
- Elvis Presley's Heartbreak HotelJan 24, 2013
The hotel's main attraction is that it is right across the street from Elvis's Memphis home, better known as Graceland. You should be aware that there is not much more to do in this part of Memphis other than visit Graceland, and it is not in a part of town you should be walking around in. With that said, the Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel Elvis is something to see for every Elvis fan or enthusiast. From the funky, purple and zebra printed lobby, to the heart-shaped pool and "Jungle Room Bar", this place oozes Rock n' Roll style. The room was a little dated, maybe to stay with the 1950's theme, but spacious and fully stocked with a mini bar area with a sink, microwave and mini fridge.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Fair7 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a perfect airport hotel.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 89%.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Service61% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.