Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville - Baymeadows
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville - BaymeadowsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewSep 15, 2013
Rooms were worn and the common area is often overbooked for weddings, family reunions and large gatherings. Pool is small, indoors, unimpressive. A little isolated from everything else so walking to dinner away from the hotel is limited.Recommended for:
Fair503 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 59%.
- Service58% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed