Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville - Baymeadows
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville - BaymeadowsMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewSep 15, 2013
Rooms were worn and the common area is often overbooked for weddings, family reunions and large gatherings. Pool is small, indoors, unimpressive. A little isolated from everything else so walking to dinner away from the hotel is limited.Recommended for:
Fair496 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.
- Service61% said the reception staff was ok.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 60%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed