Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville - Baymeadows
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Embassy Suites Hotel Jacksonville - BaymeadowsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewSep 15, 2013
Rooms were worn and the common area is often overbooked for weddings, family reunions and large gatherings. Pool is small, indoors, unimpressive. A little isolated from everything else so walking to dinner away from the hotel is limited.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Mediocre427 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 73% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service59% said the reception staff was ok.