Embassy Suites Hotel Milpitas-Silicon Valley
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Embassy Suites Hotel Milpitas-Silicon ValleyMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5May 08, 2013
I quite like this place, though it does get crowded quite often on weekends for various celebrations like quinceaneras and weddings. The rooms are typical Embassy Suites suites, with an inside-facing living room and an outside-facing bedroom. There are so round hills in the distance that make a nice backdrop for a sunset.
Breakfast is free and includes omelets made-to-order in addition to the fruit, eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, yogurt, etc. I also enjoy getting some finger foods and light snacks from the manager's reception from 5-7 pm. Nearby are a collection of restaurants to try as well, with mostly Asian cuisine to choose from.
Good!411 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- Hotel Building63% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Embassy Suites Hotel Milpitas Silicon Valley include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The property serves a complimentary breakfast each morning and hosts a
Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, sofa beds, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room