Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando Airport
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!674 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
Dining options at Embassy Suites Orlando Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The property serves a complimentary breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary reception. Recreational amenities include an
Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker