Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Sep 13, 2013
There are at least 3 Embassy Suites in the Las Vegas area. This one, another one just a couple of blocks away on Paradise closer to the convention center, and another one south near Green Valley.
This one is about 3 blocks east of the strip. It is pretty quiet here, and good for business people. However, with the 2 room suites and reasonable prices with free breakfast and manager's cocktail hour, it can be a bargain for 2 couple or a boys or gals weekend in Sin City. It is also good for families.
This 7 story building has all the Embassy Suites standards, like a pool, business center room, high atrium lobby, and the lush green hanging plants. But there are a couple of things that makes it more unique.
1. There are live Koi in the pond/stream in the atrium. Many Embassy Suites have the water works in the atrium, but only some have live Koi.
2. There are 2 beautiful, live Swans in the atrium water! I have never seen that before.
3. There is a life size statue of "The King", Elvis Presley, in the atrium.
(Oddly, the younger version with a sports jacket, not the older "Vegas" version with the white Unitard)
$119/night, MarchRecommended for:
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas AirportJul 05, 2012
The main floor of the hotel itself is just beautiful--abundant greenery, tall palm trees, gazebo and koi pond that even has a bridge. The pond has two other charming residents besides the fish—a pair of swans, affectionately named Elvis and Priscilla. There are plenty of quiet places to sit, read, visit with friends or enjoy drinks here. The room was plenty spacious but had a smaller bathroom than I would have expected for a suite. The picturesque waterfall pool out back comes with a hot tub and outdoor showers, and the fitness center even has complimentary headsets. With its proximity to the airport, there is a good deal of low-flying planes over the hotel, but not enough to be detrimental.
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas AirportFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Embassy Suites Las Vegas is right across the street from UNLV--they have a shuttle to the strip--takes minutes. And free cooked to order breakfast buffet daily and evening reception with free drinks and appetizers. A suite too--much less than the strip.
Excellent!627 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsClean pool, said 88%.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 84%.
Dining options at Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The property serves a
Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature phones and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker