Emeraude Hotel Tivoli Etoile
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Emeraude Hotel Tivoli EtoileMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewApr 07, 2013
Hotel Tivoli is a small boutique hotel a couple of blocks from the Arc de Triomphe. It's ten rooms are along a small covered courtyard, Watch out if you have a lot of luggage or have trouble with stairs; the second floor is accessed via a lighthouse staircase.
There are several thai restaurants nearby, as well as the usual Parisian cafes and diners.
The breakfast is 13€ and the typical European sort. There's free WiFi, but its connection is a bit spotty.
Very Good!248 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room