Emory Conference Center Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Emory Conference Center HotelMember ofHistory BuffsFirst to ReviewOct 24, 2013
You might feel a little out of place if you visit the Emory Inn without being a part of an event or conference. The center is almost always bustling with some event part of the university or some other gathering. It’s a good thing that the hotel is pretty much built for it – the lobby and meeting areas are massive, with plenty of separate conference rooms and work tables strewn about. Even with the hotel packed out, it’s not that hard to find a quiet place to do some work.
The hotel site is pretty idyllic – once you’re on the hotel grounds it would be easy to believe that you’re not a couple of miles away from downtown Atlanta’s skyscrapers. The hotel is set at the bottom of a hill, and trees and greenery fill your view from pretty much all over the hotel. It’s a very nice, quiet setting in a sometimes loud town.
The problem is that there’s not a whole lot to do right around the hotel – you’d have to do at least a bit of driving to get to anything that’s just a few chain restaurants. It’s a good thing that the hotel has a couple of restaurants built in.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Excellent!360 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building88% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Location79% thought parking was inexpensive.