- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Valet Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 72%History Buffs
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (9)
- Empire HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 23, 2013
This hotel is across from Lincoln Center and a major "Fashionista" hang out! Having just been in NYC for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week I found myself spending a lot of time here. Great location and proximity to LC is the reason to stay here. The rooms are small,modern and OK. The staff is efficient but not overly helpful.
- Empire HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Sep 04, 2012
Love staying here. Beds are luxurious, drinks in the lobby are fun. Easy walking to upper west side dinner and drinks. Location gives the place more of a residential versus visitor feel to a NYC trip.
- Empire HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Apr 09, 2013
The Empire is a Manhattan Roaring hot 20s spot with killer rooftop views from its popular bar and sleek lobby. It could use a bit of touching up; however, this used to be the place to be for locals about 3-4 years ago, before Gossip Girl promoted it on its show and it became a bit cheesy afterwards.
- Empire HotelFirst to ReviewJan 28, 2014
Empire Hotel is literally across the street from Lincoln Center and in the same building as Rosa Mexicano, one of the city's best Mexican restaurants. It's also within walking distance of Columbus Circle (shopping) and very close to the 1 subway (means to get to more shopping). The rooms are comfortable and clean, not super spacious, but save your walking for the streets of New York! The lobby is gorgeous and swanky without being pretentious, even amidst the animal-print upholstery. (The pool is also a perk!) And for the great shopping nearby, a giant Century 21! Have fun.
Mediocre3118 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- FoodTasty food. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.