Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Emporium HotelMember ofFamily TravelersBudget TravelersFoodies+ 1Aug 22, 2013
Large open plan suite with king bed and an enormous bathroom featuring marble shower and bath tub, there is also an in suite laundry, convenient if you are blessed with staying longer.
- Emporium HotelFirst to ReviewAug 11, 2012
The Emporium Hotel is just sensational! It doesn't have a restaurant like typical hotels, but the menu and service is in a league of its own.
In a restaurants place, it has a wine bar, with a selection so extensive that you will never be "settling" for a wine.
The staff are highly attentive, but intuitive, they know when to approach guests and I haven't come across any employee who wasn't the epidomy of professional.
Home to business-men when in Brisbane for work, it has restaurants right outside its doors, and never waiting more than five minutes for a taxi.
Its location is fantastic! Only 15-20 minutes to the Brisbane Domestic and International airports, and 5 minutes (taxi) from the city centre.
I would recommend Emporium Hotel to anybody, without hesitation!Recommended for:Business Travelers
Excellent!956 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.