En Busca del Tiempo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- En Busca del TiempoMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewMar 11, 2014
En Busca del Tiempo has a great lodging and dining experience located in the heart of one of the popular nightlife districts of Madrid. On the first floor, there is a nice restaurant with late 1800s/early 1900s Spanish pub decor and an intimate outside seating section adjacent to the perimeter of the building. The menu is small but it's about quality not quantity. My friend and I ordered the Queso de Cabra y Cebolla Confitada, Salmon Ahumado, and Jamon Serrano y Queso Algraten from tostadas menu. The quality definitely exceeded our expectations based on the taste and freshness of ingredients alone. Above the restaurant, are a small selection of apartments for lodging that follow a similar decor style as the restaurant and some apartments come with french doors that open up to a balcony with terrific views of the street and people.
Good!329 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 88% of the guests liked it.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 85% of the guests liked it.
- PriceGreat price. 82% satisfied guests.