Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

3121 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Wynn Casino and Encore - Las Vegas

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

The suite is awesome. Four people can sleep here, three comfortably. We stayed here so we can go to xs but we got distracted by everything else. Definitely swanky, I can't say it is better than the Wynn. It's pretty similar.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

This a very sexy and beautiful hotel. I love the way they decorated the interior and the pool is by far the best and sexiest of all the pools in vegas. a must go if you love sexy hotels. Just dont like that its on the far end of the strip.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Beautiful hotel and amazing rooms. Love the feel AND THE POOL IS SPECTACULAR!! lounge seats that sit in the water and cabanas at the edge. Too bad its at the very end of the strip, but, its close to the mall which is nice.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

This place is over rated!!! Housekeeping woke us up even though we had the do not disturb button pushed before going to bed. Then they didn't even make our room after we were out all day!!! I was really disappointed with this resort.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

This hotel lives up to its hype. The view of the rooms at the top of the tower are amazing. The rooms have spacious bathrooms, comfortable beds, and siting rooms with a desk with floor to ceilign windows. It is very luxurious with all the amentities. The hotel has what you would expect, top-notch pools, spa, restaurants, shops and clubs. If money were no object I would certainly stay here again!

• Encore At Wynn Las VegasPro 2014

Vegas hotels don't get any better than this!

My boyfriend signed up for the Wynn gaming card and they recently sent him two complimentary nights in a King suite at Wynn or Encore. We decided to go for Encore and since we usually pass on these deals because they are only good for Sun-Thurs stays, but because President's Day was coming up we decided to go on that weekend.

I seriously have never stayed in a more luxurious hotel than Encore. The decor, the smell, the cleaniness is more than I could ask for. Our suite was HUGE and we had the most amazing view of the strip. We could also see XS and Surrender from the 26th floor window of our room!

I think I'm seriously spoiled now and will probably never go back to pay money to stay at other cheapy hotels!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Wynne Hotel has consistently been one of our favorite places to stay in Las Vegas. If you can stay in the Tower Suites you will have an even more excellent level of service, with a private check in area, access to a private pool and breakfast/lunch restaurant around the pool and really gorgeous rooms with a peaceful view of the golf course. We at newjetsetters.com really recommend it. We will be staying at Wynne in a few weeks and will put a formal review on shortly thereafter.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Great place to stay, really awesome and high end hotel. For the clubbing crowd this place has XS and the Encore beach club, so you'll be set. One word to describe it is RICH. The mall only has high end designer stores and a ferrari dealership, that should tell you what to expect.

A tip: there is a tacos el gordo one block away from the hotel.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Nightclub can still be heard on 30th floor facing the strip. Make sure if you go strip-side to be on 40th+.

Beautiful hotel but they made no effort to make me or my wife feel 'special', something a 5 Star hotel should strive to do.

Food in most of the restaurants on the resort are really good.

I love Encore.

ROOMS: I've stayed here before and the rooms are really nice. I had a nice view and it was clean. CLEAN. :D It's expensive - even with a "good" deal - it's expensive :P

SERVICE: Standard.

CASINO: Of course you're going to have people smoking but the games were standard. I don't gamble. I just make sure I don't go anywhere with cigarettes.

XS: I like the club because there is a pool area for the club and they do have seats for you in the game room portion with a bar that was not busy at all. The section that is across the pool. Awesome. The other section that you enter can get extremely full.

OVERALL: Nice place to stay. Pricey but you get what you paid for.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Got a private view of the VIP suite, invite only to stay here. Absolutely LOVE this hotel. The public areas smell like an amazing garden. Make sure you go during the summer to check out the world famous day parties!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

I love the rooms here! The rooms are bigger than the wynn, but have the same concept in designs of the rooms. The Wynn and the Encore are connected so you don't have to walk outside to get to the two hotels. the hotel staffs are nice. The buffet at the Wynn is good and I love the desserts! There is a golf course at this hotel. They pretty much only have high end stores in the Wynn/Encore. I would stay here again! If I had to chose between Wynn and Encore, I would stay at the Encore! The Wynn is great too!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

I really love both the Encore & the Wynn. Not only are the rooms absolutely gorgeous (I wanted to hang out in my room while in Vegas - that should say something) but every restaurant has Vegan dining options. It was so nice to have easy Vegan choices anywhere you went in the hotel.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Let’s face it, everything’s bigger, flashier and (dare I say) nicer in Las Vegas – well, at least cleaner. I can’t say I’ve stayed at all the “mini-cities” on the strip, but the spa at Steve Wynn’s Encore is unbelievably beautiful. The gym has classes, machines and free weights (I partake in the latter two), but the real treat is indulging in the spa afterwards.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Would never stay here again. Soooo not kid friendly. Staff was not nice. End-of-strip casino. Don't even play here. You won't win at all. Stick to mid-strip play if you want to win.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

This hotel is outstanding! Clean, large, luxurious suites with awesome views, remote blinds, large HDTVs, large soaking tubs, and extremely nice furnishings. The Encore is part of the Wynn property, so you have access to all that both hotels have to offer, which is a lot (including several VERY nice pools). If you shop around you can find excellent room rates and even a $100 credit for hotel services (we used it for dinner - also excellent) and free gambling money. The only downside to staying here is that guests aren't allowed to bring any outside food or drink to the rooms, which means you either have to eat every meal in the hotel (expensive), outside the hotel (inconvenient), or you have to get creative about bringing "contraband" to your room. I am relatively sure that most guests do a combination of all of the above. I highly recommend this hotel - you will love it!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

at one end of the strip, this (relatively) new hotel is located near the Wynn and Fashion Show Mall. the decor is strongly asian inspired with lots of red colors. the rooms are all suites and generous in size. they are nice and clean with cool lighting options, 1 big main room flat screen, small bathroom tv, walkin shower and adjacent tub, 2 sinks, and separated toilet with door in bathroom. my only complaint is the down blanket which is way too warm, even with the AC at full blast lowest setting (60 degrees).

the concierge is great about helping to book shows, though there is sometimes a line. the highlight of our stay in october was that we were able to obtain VIP pass to the nightclub XS through the concierge. on halloween night, we bypassed the line of over a hundred folks all dressed up but with no where to go. how sweet is that!

some pretty good restaurants. we like wazuzu. not a ton of slot machines. most people seem to walk over to the Wynn to gamble. but the lobby is nice in that it isn't too smoky yet...

would def stay there again. the rates are pretty good, as i've been able to get rooms for around $150/nt each time i've stayed there. would def go back. the only place i like as much for quality and price is palazzo when those rooms are on sale

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Encore, you whore, I want you more.

Encore is fully stacked from head to toe with gorgeous-ness. From its staff , spa, lounges, club, walls, restaurants, 5 cent slot machines, etc.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE Encore.

The room was breathtaking on the 54th Floor. It was the best-looking room I have ever experienced. Wonderful white bedding, Hollywood glam decor, and the floor to ceiling views were incredible. It was laid out well. The mirrors were expertly placed to create a visually-stunning room.

Also, how can you not love the bedside electric remote for the drapes, lights, and privacy? Pure luxury.

There are minor engineering complaints of the room. There is no bar soap holder in the shower stall and the walls are somewhat thin. There were no electrical outlets near the bed which was somewhat of an inconvenience.

The bed was wonderful, slept like a champ after hours of walking, eating, shopping and playing.

Please see my review on the spa, restaurant Daniel Boulud and their new club XS.

Overall, Encore did not disappoint and I will, without a doubt, return here again.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Stayed at the Encore for a girls' weekend. It was a BLAST!

I loved that the casino was a bit brighter too which was nice. When we were there, there was a "taste of Wynn" event going on where all the restaurants were doing 3 course prix fixe starting at $29. We were also able to talk a pit boss down on the minimum bet on an empty table so we could afford gambling. I guess the down economy is hurting them too.

The European pool was nice and quiet on a Sunday morning, walking thru the spa made me realized that I'll definitely have to try it next time (and maybe take some photos there).

Everything was excellent, except for the price tag. While all the other hotels are having ~$100 a night specials we still paid ~$400 a night for this place and so, minus one star!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

What a gorgeous concept for a place, everything here is in a rich, dark and very velvety red theme that covers the floors, ceilings and everything in between. I love the look and feel of this place but I guess it still needs a little more development since it was only opened about two years ago. They barely have anything on the floor portion and the casino is absolutely tiny in comparison to the Wynn which is already small in comparison to many other hotels / casinos.

The restaurants in here look like they have potential but again ... too new to judge because I went to one of the cafes and the bartenders were still dropping the glasses everywhere. I am not opposed to the Encore but I feel like it has the same effect as Palazzo on the Venetian except smaller. It's basically the same thing and with the price difference I don't think its worth picking one over the other if that's all you're going after especially since the Wynn is far more established and has much more grandeur.

Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

Astronomically popular, the Encore has received enough stars and diamonds to light up the entire Las Vegas Strip in accolades. From koi lagoons (mere ponds are not enough) to a 231-carat diamond in the signature Wynn jewelry shop, Encore takes hedonism to the extreme. Party to excess, literally, at XS, where a $10,000 cocktail comes with a white-gold chain necklace. Opened in 2008 as a sister tower to the world-famous Wynn Las Vegas, Encore's guest rooms have features like flat-screen TVs in the bathroom, separate massage rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows.

2,216 people visited Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

• In-House Dining
  • Wake Up Service
  • Safe
  • Mini Bar In Room

Excellent!5562 reviews across the web.

• This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
  • Guests say this is a good club hotel.
  • Room
    94% thought the view was good.
    93% thought it was clean.
    87% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Hotel Building
    82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 79%.
  • Ambiance
    74% were fond of the entertainment options.

Wynn Las Vegas