Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

3121 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Wynn Casino and Encore - Las Vegas

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

The sister tower to the Wynn but much nicer. The rooms are amazing. The casino is a lot smaller then the Wynn but the hole feel is better then the Wynn.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

My girlfriends and I stayed for 3 nights at the Encore and we so enjoyed our time at this hotel. I travel quite a bit and can be pretty picky when it comes to hotels. I must say Steve Wynn has great taste!!

Check-in: We arrived at around 12noon and it the line was pretty long.However, it moved pretty fast. The part that took so long was the actual "check-in" process.

Rooms:Beautiful! The beds were super comfy. We stayed on the 11th floor and still had a great view of the strip/pool & the mountains! The remote to operate the shades and lighting was so cool! Steve Wynn found small ways to personalize your stay. For example, when you turn the TV on it says "Welcome (your name)." The room key has your name on it which makes you feel at home. As far as the XS club noise, my friends could here it at night. However, I took melatonin and couldn't hear it. Bring your sleep meds and you should be fine.

Restaurants: The only restaurant we had a chance to eat at was the Buffet at the Wynn for dinner. It was amazing! It was truly a top notch buffet. I definitely recommend eating here.

Spa/Fitness Center: The area was gorgeous. However, we didn't have time to enjoy the spa services. We did get to work out on our last morning here. The gym was awesome. All the machines are updated and they have personal TV's which I always love.

The location: It was at the South end of the strip but it was still easy to get to other places on the strip. Everywhere in Las Vegas is spread out so it doesn't matter where you stay a lot of walking will take place.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family & friends. If I return to Las Vegas I know where I will be staying...The Encore!!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Sexy, spacious and luxurious rooms! With top notch service to match. A plethora of eateries and two HOT clubs on the bottom floor of the hotel; what's not to love?

• Encore At Wynn Las VegasAmbassadorPro 2014

Swanky room, very clean. Each time I've stayed there I've gotten a great view. Amenities are nice here, and clever swivel for the flat screen TV so you can use it pointed towards the living room or watch TV in bed...I like this room better than the Wynn Room, for the design. Pricey though, and limited casual places to pick up a snack (downstairs at the bar/cafe was the only place to get breakfast close, unless I wanted to walk to the Drugstore Cafe on the Wynn property.)

***Encore Beach Day Club Review***

I had a horrible experience at the Marquee Day Club with its small pool and their fantastic ability to stuff people in like sardines.

There's nothing better than to come to a spacious pool, good looking people, and best of all: you don't even have to try to look good.
    Just grab a drink and relax in the pool, pot belly goes under water folks ;), and waddle in the water to good music.

If you come with a bad ratio of guys and girls (bad, meaning that having men in your group diminish your chances of getting in for free), I would recommend contacting a promoter about your ratio and then come very early, before noon, to avoid the $50-$60 cover charge for men. But generally, girls get in for $30 if you can't get in for the promotion price.

Oh, and if you're worried about fitting your lunch plans prior to pool time, they have a grill there that serves food.

Drinks are fairly expensive, as they regularly are in Las Vegas clubs.

The only thing to complain: I know the pools are heated, but the water is slightly too warm for the amount of people, which makes me think that the water is warm for other reasons :(

But I definitely would do this again on my next trip

LGBT

This is the first Vegas trip that I have ever considered staying in the room vs going out to explore the Strip. And it's all thanks to the Encore. First off, the room (700 sq. ft) was bigger than my first studio apartment post-graduation. Everything was impeccable from the comfort of the bed, to the separate bathtub and shower, to the spacious living room area with gorgeous views of the city. Also, the spa, gym, dining and other amenities all contributed to the luxurious feeling that I was a high-roller, even if I am a penny slot machines loyalist.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Very upscale hotel. The Tower suites are amazing. There is great shopping and good bars. An upscale establishment recommended for mid-30s and up. The XS nightclub is really fun.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Beautiful hotel and amazing rooms. Love the feel AND THE POOL IS SPECTACULAR!! lounge seats that sit in the water and cabanas at the edge. Too bad its at the very end of the strip, but, its close to the mall which is nice.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

This place is over rated!!! Housekeeping woke us up even though we had the do not disturb button pushed before going to bed. Then they didn't even make our room after we were out all day!!! I was really disappointed with this resort.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

This hotel lives up to its hype. The view of the rooms at the top of the tower are amazing. The rooms have spacious bathrooms, comfortable beds, and siting rooms with a desk with floor to ceilign windows. It is very luxurious with all the amentities. The hotel has what you would expect, top-notch pools, spa, restaurants, shops and clubs. If money were no object I would certainly stay here again!

• Encore At Wynn Las VegasPro 2014

Vegas hotels don't get any better than this!

My boyfriend signed up for the Wynn gaming card and they recently sent him two complimentary nights in a King suite at Wynn or Encore. We decided to go for Encore and since we usually pass on these deals because they are only good for Sun-Thurs stays, but because President's Day was coming up we decided to go on that weekend.

I seriously have never stayed in a more luxurious hotel than Encore. The decor, the smell, the cleaniness is more than I could ask for. Our suite was HUGE and we had the most amazing view of the strip. We could also see XS and Surrender from the 26th floor window of our room!

I think I'm seriously spoiled now and will probably never go back to pay money to stay at other cheapy hotels!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Wynne Hotel has consistently been one of our favorite places to stay in Las Vegas. If you can stay in the Tower Suites you will have an even more excellent level of service, with a private check in area, access to a private pool and breakfast/lunch restaurant around the pool and really gorgeous rooms with a peaceful view of the golf course. We at newjetsetters.com really recommend it. We will be staying at Wynne in a few weeks and will put a formal review on shortly thereafter.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Great place to stay, really awesome and high end hotel. For the clubbing crowd this place has XS and the Encore beach club, so you'll be set. One word to describe it is RICH. The mall only has high end designer stores and a ferrari dealership, that should tell you what to expect.

A tip: there is a tacos el gordo one block away from the hotel.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Nightclub can still be heard on 30th floor facing the strip. Make sure if you go strip-side to be on 40th+.

Beautiful hotel but they made no effort to make me or my wife feel 'special', something a 5 Star hotel should strive to do.

Food in most of the restaurants on the resort are really good.

I love Encore.

ROOMS: I've stayed here before and the rooms are really nice. I had a nice view and it was clean. CLEAN. :D It's expensive - even with a "good" deal - it's expensive :P

SERVICE: Standard.

CASINO: Of course you're going to have people smoking but the games were standard. I don't gamble. I just make sure I don't go anywhere with cigarettes.

XS: I like the club because there is a pool area for the club and they do have seats for you in the game room portion with a bar that was not busy at all. The section that is across the pool. Awesome. The other section that you enter can get extremely full.

OVERALL: Nice place to stay. Pricey but you get what you paid for.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Got a private view of the VIP suite, invite only to stay here. Absolutely LOVE this hotel. The public areas smell like an amazing garden. Make sure you go during the summer to check out the world famous day parties!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

I love the rooms here! The rooms are bigger than the wynn, but have the same concept in designs of the rooms. The Wynn and the Encore are connected so you don't have to walk outside to get to the two hotels. the hotel staffs are nice. The buffet at the Wynn is good and I love the desserts! There is a golf course at this hotel. They pretty much only have high end stores in the Wynn/Encore. I would stay here again! If I had to chose between Wynn and Encore, I would stay at the Encore! The Wynn is great too!

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

I really love both the Encore & the Wynn. Not only are the rooms absolutely gorgeous (I wanted to hang out in my room while in Vegas - that should say something) but every restaurant has Vegan dining options. It was so nice to have easy Vegan choices anywhere you went in the hotel.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Let’s face it, everything’s bigger, flashier and (dare I say) nicer in Las Vegas – well, at least cleaner. I can’t say I’ve stayed at all the “mini-cities” on the strip, but the spa at Steve Wynn’s Encore is unbelievably beautiful. The gym has classes, machines and free weights (I partake in the latter two), but the real treat is indulging in the spa afterwards.

• Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Would never stay here again. Soooo not kid friendly. Staff was not nice. End-of-strip casino. Don't even play here. You won't win at all. Stick to mid-strip play if you want to win.

Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

Astronomically popular, the Encore has received enough stars and diamonds to light up the entire Las Vegas Strip in accolades. From koi lagoons (mere ponds are not enough) to a 231-carat diamond in the signature Wynn jewelry shop, Encore takes hedonism to the extreme. Party to excess, literally, at XS, where a $10,000 cocktail comes with a white-gold chain necklace. Opened in 2008 as a sister tower to the world-famous Wynn Las Vegas, Encore's guest rooms have features like flat-screen TVs in the bathroom, separate massage rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows.

2,216 people visited Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

• In-House Dining
  • Wake Up Service
  • Safe
  • Mini Bar In Room

Excellent!5562 reviews across the web.

• This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
  • Guests say this is a good club hotel.
  • Room
    94% thought the view was good.
    93% thought it was clean.
    87% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Hotel Building
    82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 79%.
  • Ambiance
    74% were fond of the entertainment options.

Wynn Las Vegas