Encore Beach Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Encore Beach ClubMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersMay 01, 2013
White wicker and wood, and brilliant red drapery punctuate this lush, three-tiered pool complex. Patrons lounge on oversize lily pads and dance under shower poles—and those who splurge enjoy private bungalows overlooking the Strip, with private dipping pools, showers, and AC. Daybeds have private safes for stashing your things, and the 26 cabanas are outfitted with refrigerators and flat-screen televisions.
When to Go: Fridays for Recess Fridays; Saturdays for headlining DJs and music artists; Sundays for high-energy dance music from international DJs during Daystar Sundays.
Admission: $30 for men, $40 for women.
Open to Non-Hotel Guests? Yes.
Family Friendly? Adults 21 and over.
- Encore Beach Club
- Encore Beach ClubFirst to ReviewMar 20, 2013
I am IMPRESSED!!! Best pool party in Vegas!!!
- Gorgeous girls everywhere, hey can't fault a girl for looking!
- open during the day, which means alcohol served all day, all night
- clothing optional! bikinis preferred!
- 3 stripper poles - 1 in the middle of the pool! Dani's dream come true!
- girls get in for FREE as long as you know the promoters
- Thu nites, free champagne 11-12 if you are wearing bikinis
- Drinks are OVER OVER OVER priced! $7 for a non-alchie cranberry juice. Holy Cow!
- The males in this club could use some serious fashion advice and plastic surgery
- even tho they are equipped w/ pro stripper poles, you are not allowed to climb them or do pole tricks! what's the point?
Despite the minuses, this place is just so dag-on glamorous! I'll be returning soon, like next week... :)