Hotels near Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!

Your travel dates:
Filter
Sort
    1.15 miHarrah's Lake Tahoe

Harrah's Lake Tahoe

Class:
    1.15 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Good! - 76% of guests recommend

Back in the day Harrah's So.Lake Tahoe was indeed a Mobil 5 Star Hotel.I believe at the time the only one in no. America. Then Bill died the company was sold to Holiday Inn. The rest is history. Bill used to walk his hotels @ night in Reno and Tahoe looking for torn carpet,lightbulbs out etc. Harrah's was at the ...

Popular withNightlifeStudentsFamilies
    1.2 miHarveys Lake Tahoe

Harveys Lake Tahoe

Class:
    1.2 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Fair - 71% of guests recommend

A fun place to visit for a drink and to place some bets. I would not end up there all night though.

Popular withAdventureLocalFamilies
    1.51 mi968 Park Hotel

968 Park Hotel

Class:
    1.51 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Very Good! - 80% of guests recommend

I had a great vacation here. For one thing, 968 Park is decked out...it was recently remodeled and the interior designer did an excellent job. Decorated in chic, sophisticated tones, with an underlying rustic appeal, it stays within its mountain parameters while at the same time offering up scale ambiance. The restaurant was tasty, and great beers are on tap. ...

Popular withBusinessGreenLocal
    1.26 miMarriott's Timber Lodge

Marriott's Timber Lodge

Class:
    1.26 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Very Good! - 82% of guests recommend

Cozy and pretty timber lodge. Service is pretty friendly. The ski lift is right outside the door so super convenient. Valet parking is $26 per night. Our room was cute with a kitchenette & a king sized bed. It looked comfy, but I couldn't really sleep. Maybe it was because I sharing the bed w/ my mom & sis. I ...

1.22 miEmbassy Suites Lake Tahoe Resort

Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Resort

Class:
    1.22 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!

I stayed at the Embassy Suites once with my family. As with any place in Lake Tahoe, I find this hotel is a little grungier than somewhere with more pleasant weather conditions and guests that aren't trampling through the hotel in their wet ski clothes. So this wasn't a luxury experience, but compared to other hotels in the area, this ...

3.05 miInn by the Lake

Inn by the Lake

Class:
    3.05 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Good! - 78% of guests recommend

The Inn by the Lake is huge! And pretty spread out...which was fantastic for our group of rowdy 20-somethings that were visiting Lake Tahoe to take advantage of all of the fun that it has to offer. Our room was great for the price: large enough to hang out in, clean, and comfortable. The location was just a few miles ...

1.49 miParadice Motel

Paradice Motel

1.49 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

There are a few reasons that I give Paradice 5 stars: first, the owners are so nice, helpful and ready to be at service. Two, the price is outstanding! Three, the location is incredibly close to skiing at Heavenly, where all the live music happens, and where the gambling can be found. Our room was fantastic! The bed was really ...

1.81 miTahoe Chalet Inn

Tahoe Chalet Inn

1.81 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!

Love, love, love the Tahoe Chalet Inn! It is sooo adorable, and so many touches of loving care have been so obviously given to every inch of this boutique hotel (except that there are a ton of rooms and a wedding chapel to go along with the boutique feel). My sister decided to get married here and our entire family ...

1.36 miMarriott Grand Residence Club Tahoe

Marriott Grand Residence Club Tahoe

Class:
    1.36 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

Marriott Grand Residence Club Tahoe is a family friendly condo/timeshare located in popular Heavenly Ski Resort. The rooms are large enough to accommodate larger family (studio, 1-bed, 2-bed, and 3-bed), each featuring a full kitchen (with stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, and full assortment of silverware, china, and cookware), gas fire place and HDTV in living room and ...

1.52 mi3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club

3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club

Class:
    1.52 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

Located right next to the lakeshore in South Lake Tahoe. Charming hotel grounds, cabin feel, and very upscale for the price.

Popular withLuxury
    1.54 miHeavenly Inn Lake Tahoe

Heavenly Inn Lake Tahoe

1.54 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Mediocre - 53% of guests recommend

The Heavenly Inn is located a little bit off of the beaten track, basically the last of a string of hotels that rune perpendicular to the center of the casino and Heavenly action of South Lake Tahoe. It worked out great for our family with two small children, especially with walking around and not having to deal with the masses ...

1.39 miStardust Lodge

Stardust Lodge

Class:
    1.39 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!

What an excellent value for the location, price, and quality of the room. The Stardust rooms are top notch, I thought, especially with the nice granite counters, fluffy blankets, and overstuffed couches. I felt like I was staying in a big condominium versus a hotel. Plus, the location just can't be beat being next to casinos and a ski area!

2.25 miLake Tahoe Vacation Resort

Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort

Class:
    2.25 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Mediocre - 65% of guests recommend

We stay here everytime. Love this time-share! They have recently upgraded the rooms and they are incredible! Some construction going on currently so beware. Enjoy!

2.57 miHoward Johnson Express Inn S. Lake Tahoe

Howard Johnson Express Inn S. Lake Tahoe

Class:
    2.57 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Fair - 73% of guests recommend

I found my one stay at the Howard Johnson to be your basic motel event...a lot like a Motel 6, for example. All the way around my experience was good, not great...average per say. The room was on the small side of normal and the furniture had obviously been used, but still was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly ...

2.17 miFantasy Inn

Fantasy Inn

Class:
    2.17 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

Hmm. I have to say, not exactly my type of place. The bf and I drove by a few times, and I always made jokes about it, but as always ... curiosity kills the cat. Why. I still ask myself this question to this day. Of course, it was a sale, of course it was cheap, but once you walk ...

2.06 miThe Ridge Tahoe

The Ridge Tahoe

Class:
    2.06 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Very Good! - 83% of guests recommend
    2.55 miAston Lakeland Village

Aston Lakeland Village

Class:
    2.55 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!

Great place to stay when in South Lake Tahoe. Centrally located to everything and close to a private beach and The Lake Tahoe Brewery. Heated pool, hot tube and gym with free shuttle service within a two like radius. Walking distance to several restaurants.

Popular withLuxuryAdventureFamilies
    1.53 miBest Western Station House Inn

Best Western Station House Inn

Class:
    1.53 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Very Good! - 80% of guests recommend

I really wanted to stay at the Timberlodge Marriott located at Heavenly Village but wow, that was beyond what we wanted to pay and we didn't really need to stay in a suite with a full kitchen, fire places, etc but it sure would have been nice. Jay and I decided to go up to Lake Tahoe for Memorial Day ...

1.46 miAvalon Lodge

Avalon Lodge

Class:
    1.46 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Good! - 77% of guests recommend

We felt at home from the moment we walked in the door and were offered a mug of mulled wine. The staff was kind and caring, making sure we had a great stay and helped us find restaurants and sights to see. The rooms were large and nicely decorated with locally made furniture and a gas fire place. The showers ...

Popular withGreenOutdoorLocal
    4.2 miEcono Lodge South Lake Tahoe

Econo Lodge South Lake Tahoe

Class:
    4.2 mi from Enjoy Our Luxurious Home Before Summer Is Over!! A Few Dates Still Open!
    Mediocre - 56% of guests recommend

padu

Average price per night

Hotel class

Hotel type

Average user rating

Clear Filters
Clear Filters
Finding lowest prices ...We search hundreds of sites to get you the best deal!