I don't like steak. Period. But Julia's description sounded good and I was in the area so I thought, "Why not?" Oh. My. Goodness. Apparently when saying "I don't like steak" this whole time I've actually been saying, "I don't like poor quality, horribly cooked steak." It was amazing! The salad had absolutely perfect lettuce and yummy walnuts but the ...
Restaurants near Entrecôte et les Dames
- 10.19 mi
- 20.19 miJohannes Vermeerstraat 52, 1071 DT Amsterdam, Nederland0.19 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames1 review
A non touristic place, a true gem if you love tournedos in gravy. They make the best which is why it is packed every single night. Only reservations for 6+ are possible, but waiting at the bar and watching the crew run their daily marathon is no punishment. You could even walk in at 6 and let them put you ...
- 30.22 miJohannes Verhulststraat 32, 1071 NE Amsterdam, Netherlands0.22 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames1 review
Delle 4 Stagioni is the neighbourhood Italian restaurant that every Old-South family knows about. It is located in a beautiful old butcher’s shop with all the original antique wall tiles still present (and depicting the four seasons). The restaurant serves a good Roman style pizza, tasty fresh pastas and has a decent wine list. The manager, the very kind Giulia ...Popular withFamilies
- 40.1 miVan Baerlestraat 96, 1071 BB Amsterdam, Nederland0.1 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames1 review
Famous dutch chef, food hás a great presentation but i was expecting more flavour and quality. Service was not Vera good one person only for a few tables. There are better options in Amsterdam.
- 50.45 miMax Euweplein 57- 61, 1017 MA Amsterdam, Netherlands0.45 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames
What to tell about a hardrock cafe, that isn't already known?! This one is just like every other hardrock cafe around the world. The drinks and food isn't bad at all, but it isn't cheap either. If you don't collect the T-shirts, there are lots of other places in Amsterdam worth a visit.Popular withBackpackersNightlifeTrendsters
- 60.94 miElandsgracht 130, 1016 VB Amsterdam, Netherlands0.94 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames9 reviews
Yay for amazing burgers! I had two mini burgers so I could try out several kinds. I had the regular which was cooked perfectly and the goat's cheese burger which was a super yummy vegetarian option. So many options, I wish I had time to go back again!Popular withVegetarianFamiliesBudget
- 70.48 miMax Euweplein 100.48 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames
I love this place. I know it's a chain and there are even some in the USA, but this place is amazing. It's relatively cheap and has some great options to enjoy for you and your friends.Popular withStudents
- 80.42 miFerdinand Bolstraat 67, 1072 LC Amsterdam, Netherlands0.42 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames5 reviews
I always miss authentic Middle Eastern food, which is harder to find in the Netherlands than you might think. I've once had falafel served on a hamburger bun!! Maoz, however, immediately brings the flavors of Israel back to me, and it's one of the cheapest meals you can have in Amsterdam as well.Popular withBudgetFoodiesBackpackers
- 90.7 mi
- 100.93 miUtrechtsestraat 75, Amsterdam, NH 1017 VJ Netherlands0.93 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames5 reviews
**AWESOME INDONESIAN FOOD IN AMSTERDAM** Reservations highly recommended. Ordered a simple cocktail at the bar, but was made poorly. Cocktails were NOT their specialty. We were seated near the bar area. Saw many locals and some travelers. Simple ambiance. A bit noisy, but acceptable. ORDERED: *MENU SERBA IKAN CONSISTED OF: *BEBOTOK - Codfish mousse in cabbage leaf was simply delicious. ...Popular withFoodiesVegetarian
- 110.98 miReguliersbreestraat 45, 1017 CM Amsterdam, Netherlands0.98 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames4 reviews
There is no greater joy than coming here after a night of revelry or after a night of conversation at a hash cafe post space shake and grabbing something from here and walking the streets with a friend.Popular withBudget
- 120.48 mi0.48 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames
Amsterdam's holy grail for concerts. This used to be a church and the sound is fantastic. Everybody played here from the Rolling Stones to the Dropkick murphy's, and everybody in between. If you want to sit come early because there are not many seats (the're on the balcony) and it's first come first served. Look at their website (www.paradiso.nl) to ...Popular withNightlifeTrendstersStudents
- 130.92 mi
- 140.96 mi
- 150.43 miFerdinand Bolstraat 17, 1072 LA Amsterdam, the Netherlands0.43 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames
A very trendy spot in the hippest neighborhood in Amsterdam. Mingle with young people and snack on small plates, or sit down for a full meal. Weekends are the time to go, as a DJ spins and the cafe turns into a chill dance party. Great to get a feel for local youth culture.Popular withTrendstersLocalNightlife
- 160.75 miNieuwe Spiegelstraat 8, Amsterdam, NH 1017 Netherlands0.75 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames
Well I've experienced singing (pretend) nuns in Rome, so the idea of an Italian restaurant where the waiters and waitresses break into spontaneous song did make me feel more than a little apprehensive. But it's actually quite fun. The food is ok too.
- 170.96 miRembrandtplein 24 /HUIS, 1017 CV Amsterdam, Netherlands0.96 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames2 reviews
Café Schiller would be at the top of my recommendation list to tourists looking for an affordable dinner in Amsterdam. The café is quite large, and though it looks a bit old-fashioned, the prices are extremely competitive. The nightly specials are all around €10, a bargain in this city for a meal in a restaurant, and they are very filling ...
- 180.73 miFerdinand Bolstraat 333, Amsterdam, Netherlands0.73 mi from Entrecôte et les Dames2 reviews
The. Best. Japaneese. Restaurant. In. Amsterdam. Period. Although you need to bring your savings, and endure a very uninspiring entourage, the sushi, gyoza, and many other Japaneese treats are magnificent. No wonder the Honda family stays in the Okura when they are over.
- 190.95 mi
- 200.59 mi