Restaurants near Environmental Film Festival for Local Culture
- 01228 31st Street Northwest, Washington, D.C., DCDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
One of the DC's best film festivals, dedicated to nature and the environment. A great place to see and showcase world-class leading films in natural history and environmental documentaries. Venues...Popular with
- 11052 Thomas Jefferson Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DCRanked #20 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi6 reviews
As its name suggests, this Georgetown institution takes coffee as seriously as its homespun baked goods. Baristas train for months, and the concrete coffee bar serves only the best roasters...Popular with
- 23276 M St NW, Washington, DC 20007Ranked #24 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi7 reviews
Nice independent market with all sorts of good high end products. Great place to buy cheeses, cured meats, jellies, spices, and mustardPopular with
- 33000 M St Nw, Washington, DC 20007Ranked #75 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Good for brunch. The buffet style takes a little getting used to. If you get the pink lemonade you can split it between 3 other people by watering down with...
- 45252 Wisconsin Ave Nw, #3, Washington, DC 20015Ranked #94 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
This is a staple of the area. The breakfast menu is food and not too expsensive. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, done! For lunch there are a lot more options for wraps,...
- 71068 31st St Nw, Washington, DC 20007Distance: 0.1 mi
Outstanding Italian restaurant in Georgetown. The food was amazing and the wine choices were very reasonable. If you're looking for Italian around this area, I'd recommend this place or La...Popular with