Restaurants near Environmental Film Festival for Green Travelers
- 01228 31st Street Northwest, Washington, D.C., DCDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
One of the DC's best film festivals, dedicated to nature and the environment. A great place to see and showcase world-class leading films in natural history and environmental documentaries. Venues...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 11052 Thomas Jefferson Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DCRanked #18 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi6 reviews
Avoid the lines at Georgetown cupcake and head toward the waterfront. Oh, wait...you'll often find shorter lines outside of Baked & Wired too. They sell some of the better coffee...Popular with
- 23276 M St NW, Washington, DC 20007Ranked #21 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi7 reviews
Nice independent market with all sorts of good high end products. Great place to buy cheeses, cured meats, jellies, spices, and mustardPopular with
- 33000 M St Nw, Washington, DC 20007Ranked #74 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi
Good for brunch. The buffet style takes a little getting used to. If you get the pink lemonade you can split it between 3 other people by watering down with...
- 45252 Wisconsin Ave Nw, #3, Washington, DC 20015Ranked #94 overall in Washington, D.C. restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
This is a staple of the area. The breakfast menu is food and not too expsensive. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, done! For lunch there are a lot more options for wraps,...
- 71068 31st St Nw, Washington, DC 20007Distance: 0.1 mi
Despite Georgetown being a relatively ritzy area, I haven't had a lot of success with restaurants here. But Ristorante Piccolo is a good and - comparatively speaking - affordable Italian...Popular with