One of the DC's best film festivals, dedicated to nature and the environment. A great place to see and showcase world-class leading films in natural history and environmental documentaries. Venues are spread throughout downtown DC and hosted in association with the American University.
Restaurants near Environmental Film Festival for Luxury Travelers
- 10.22 mi3276 M St NW, Washington, DC 200070.22 mi from Environmental Film Festival8 reviews
Public markets have been in this location since the mid-1700s. This Civil War era building fell into disrepair for awhile, but is now home to the upscale food store. The patio area is a pleasant place to stop for a snack.Popular with
- 20.16 mi1052 Thomas Jefferson Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DC0.16 mi from Environmental Film Festival8 reviews
As its name suggests, this Georgetown institution takes coffee as seriously as its homespun baked goods. Baristas train for months, and the concrete coffee bar serves only the best roasters in the country (Stumptown, Intelligentsia). Cupcakes are playfully displayed in upside-down coffee beakers, and decadent flavors include hazelnut ganache–topped vanilla cake with a dulce de leche center. Other coffee-pairing options ...Popular with
- 30.11 mi3000 M St Nw, Washington, DC 200070.11 mi from Environmental Film Festival
This is one of my favorite places for brunch on M street. I love the savory pastry with creamy mushroom sauce or the chicken and mushroom crepes. It's also close to Border's bookstore so you can walk off the creamy frenchy goodness!Popular with
- 40.21 mi5252 Wisconsin Ave Nw, #3, Washington, DC 200150.21 mi from Environmental Film Festival
This is a staple of the area. The breakfast menu is food and not too expsensive. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, done! For lunch there are a lot more options for wraps, salads and other standard deli fare. It has certainly become more popular now that you can buy pitchers of beer.
- 50.24 mi
- 60.16 mi
- 70.08 mi1068 31st St Nw, Washington, DC 200070.08 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Despite Georgetown being a relatively ritzy area, I haven't had a lot of success with restaurants here. But Ristorante Piccolo is a good and - comparatively speaking - affordable Italian eatery with traditional dishes and an elegant interior. They have an upstairs balcony that, while only big enough for two or three tables, gives diners a nice view of the ...Popular with
- 80.17 mi
- 90.07 mi
- 100.1 mi
- 110.1 mi1073 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC 200070.1 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Blues Alley is the quintessential jazz club. It's dark and brooding and the perfect venue to enjoy old school, straight ahead, and smooth jazz and vocals. The club pays homage to the jazz and supper clubs of the 20s with some of today's jazz performers.Popular with
- 120.21 mi
- 130.21 mi2813 M St Nw, Washington, DC 200070.21 mi from Environmental Film Festival
A little piece of France hidden at the edge of Georgetown. The service is great and the food is what you think of when you think French food. It is not too haughty so it appeals to just about anyone.
- 140.13 mi
- 150.06 mi3124 M Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 200070.06 mi from Environmental Film Festival1 review
This classic French bistro has been a home for French speakers since the 1970s. The restaurant is open quite late by D.C. standards -- 3 a.m. on weekdays, later on weekends. The little tables amidst the vintage posters make for cozy conversation. Oh, and the mousse au chocolat is my favorite!Popular with
- 160.24 mi
- 170.21 mi1211 Potomac Street Northwest, Washington, DC, United States0.21 mi from Environmental Film Festival1 review
Communities near the Chesapeake Bay are known for crab, not lobster. So if you have a sudden hankering for New England style seafood, head to Luke's. Yeah, they inevitably have a crab roll. But I'd grab a lobster grilled cheese or a New England clam chowder for the road.Popular with
- 180.18 mi3251 Prospect St NW, Washington, DC 20007-3243, United States0.18 mi from Environmental Film Festival1 review
A good spot for breakfast and people watching in Georgetown.
- 190.23 mi2811 M St NW, Washington, DC0.23 mi from Environmental Film Festival1 review
This is a trendy Georgetown take on Mexican dining. Definitely business casual, not a dirty taco stand by any degree. The food is great and portions are generous. Very popular with the 9-5 office crowd.
- 200.2 mi2816 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC0.2 mi from Environmental Film Festival
My office-mate suggested this place as somewhere near enough to work to go to for lunch. It was quite crowded when I got there at about one on a Friday, but the line moves at a decent pace. I got the special of a caprese sandwich (that's pesto, mozzarella and tomato on ciabatta - they sell something similar regularly) with ...