One of the DC's best film festivals, dedicated to nature and the environment. A great place to see and showcase world-class leading films in natural history and environmental documentaries. Venues are spread throughout downtown DC and hosted in association with the American University.
Restaurants near Environmental Film Festival
- 410.28 mi3214 P Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DC0.28 mi from Environmental Film Festival3 reviews
When my best friend and I spent a summer working in DC, Thomas Sweet's became our religion. A little ways off Georgetown's main street, this ice cream place has a TON of flavors, toppings, cones, you name it...not to mention fudge, frozen custard, and malted milkshakes. It's a haven for those humid DC days - they really crank up the ...Popular with
- 420.95 mi1220 19th St Nw, Washington, DC 200360.95 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Yummy! I was always scared of cheese fondue because it is so strong, but Melting Pot offers some great flavors that are more mild and use cheddar, which I can totally handle. Not only is it a fun experience to eat this way, the food they serve is tasty. I've found that the meat is always seasoned so well that ...
- 430.91 mi
- 440.95 mi1120 19th Street Northwest, Washington, DC, United States0.95 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Nice pan-Asian restaurant in the heart of the golden triangle. Decent sushi, good selection of Asian dishes. Good value and service. Definitely one of the better sit down lunch options in the area.
- 450.94 mi
- 460.89 mi
- 470.9 mi1247 20th Street Northwest, Washington, DC, United States0.9 mi from Environmental Film Festival1 review
Probably the best coffee shop in the Dupont circle area. They offer fantastic breakfasts and great coffee. Their menu also include Quiches, Pizzas and sandwiches, but I have yet to try those yet. Don't miss their olive oil cake!! its amazing!!Popular with
- 480.68 mi2200 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC0.68 mi from Environmental Film Festival
I know there are way too many burger places popping up in the District nowadays, but I actually wanted to write on this one because 1) the burger was fantastic and 2) their beer selection is fantastic. Any restaurant that makes the effort to incorporate Goose Island Sofie on tap is definitely worthy of a review. Please go here if ...Popular with
- 490.96 mi2009 R St Nw, Washington, DC 200090.96 mi from Environmental Film Festival
The name Teaism was enough to make me intrigued to go try this place out. I ordered the Korean BBQ beef with naan. Yes, I know, what an interesting combo! Luckily, I beat the lunch rush as right when my friend and I were seated, a horde of people came rushing in on a Friday afternoon. The pork was cooked ...
- 500.99 mi
- 511.0 mi
- 521.0 mi1827 Jefferson Place Northwest, Washington, DC1.0 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Oh mannnnnnn, this place did not disappoint! It was a little hard to find since we walked here from the hotel, and it was the restaurant NEXT to the corner spot. So if you're looking ahead, you'll miss it. Great atmosphere when we walked in and we were greeted warmly. Ordered: Mussels & Shrimp -- Mussels and Shrimp in House ...Popular with
- 530.81 mi2100 P Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20037, United States0.81 mi from Environmental Film Festival
I had brunch here and it was delicious! My favorite part is that with your brunch you get a choice of a chocolate croissant or a berry pastry -- and they are both good choices! They were kind enough to accommodate a large group last minute, and the service was great. The restaurant is comfortable and has a nice covered ...
- 540.89 mi2132 Florida Avenue Northwest, Washington D.C., DC0.89 mi from Environmental Film Festival
This is one of those special occasion only kinda restaurants, and it just so happens it was one of those special occasions the other night. From the outside Nora is a delight to the eye, I would always recommend a reservation just to be safe- because this place was crowded even on a Wednesday night. We were seated in a ...
- 550.96 mi1020 19th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036, United States0.96 mi from Environmental Film Festival1 review
In the heart of DC's Golden Triangle, Rice Bar is an excellent lunch option. They specialize in Bimibap, which you can individualize choosing your own rice, vegies and protein.Popular with
- 560.84 mi1735 North Lynn Street, Arlington, VA0.84 mi from Environmental Film Festival2 reviews
Chop't is a great alternative to Quiznos, McDonald's, and some of the other fast food restaurants in the Rosslyn area. You can customize a GIGANTIC salad bowl with all kinds of lettuce, toppings, protein, nuts, veggies, and dressings, and can turn any of that into a wrap as well. There's plenty of seating, but this location is right across from ...Popular with
- 570.46 mi1101 25th St NW, Washington, DC 20037, United States0.46 mi from Environmental Film Festival3 reviews
Currently this is the only Trader Joe's in the District. Located close to Foggy Bottom it can often get really full right around 5pm so I would recommend avoiding doing your grocery shopping right after work
- 580.46 mi1645 Wisconsin Ave Nw, Washington, DC 200070.46 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Absolutely delicious and exquisite pastry, from the croissants to mille feuille, eclairs and galettes des rois. Tasty quiches and sandwiches with strong (real) coffee. Great place for brunch on the weekends, especially if you find a table in the small outdoor side area. I'd give this place five stars they're so yummy but they're service is reliably not so great ...
- 590.8 mi2121 K Street Northwest, Washington, DC0.8 mi from Environmental Film Festival2 reviews
Bobby Flay's Burger Palace is a nice lunch option in the West-End/ K-street area of Downtown DC. There are a variety of burgers, all pretty tasty along with thick and filling milkshakes. It can be pretty full right around noon but if you come in a little early or grab a late lunch you won't usually wait. You can also ...
- 600.48 mi1226 36th Street NW, Washington, DC 200070.48 mi from Environmental Film Festival
Super stuffy in a, they refold your napkin 10 times during a meal and you can hear everyone's silverware touching the plate, kind of way. I went their once, just to say I had been there, but the food wasn't impressive enough and the prices were astronomical! It's always full when parents coming visiting their kids on campus, see if ...